Monday, March 10, 2008

Terrible bicycle Accident in San Francisco bay Area

I heard about the terrible bicycle accident in which a cop fell asleep at the wheel and veered into 3 bicyclists going 40Mph. My condolences to the 2 people who died and their families.

I just finished writing my wordpress blog. This is disappointing because my plan at the beginning of January was to blog here on blogger in the morning and blog at wordpress at night.

I will try to get back on the bandwagon next week after I spend most of this week's free time studying for my Japanese Final for Beginning 3 this coming Saturday. It will be no joke.

I finally got to the gym this afternoon and had a good workout. I did some bench press, some dumbbell incline 1 arm bench press, then I did 30 minutes of Cardio while I studied my Kanji Flash cards.

I have recently been addicted to this wonderful site. It is pretty self explanatory but definitely worth checking out http://HotChicksWithDoucheBags.com

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter