Sunday, May 18, 2008

Second Chance ... OH NO Another Pigeon Problem




As you know I've been sitting at my "home office" many hours a day working on my exercise information website AskTheTrainer.com The pigeon laid the second set of eggs under the fire escape on a ledge. It has been sitting on the eggs and has made a very nice nest.

I was hoping the eggs would hatch and I'd have 2 new baby pigeons but the unthinkable has happened!!!! The restaurant which is below my apartment which has been vacant for almost 2 years has a new owner.

They have DECLARED WAR ON MY PIGEONS!!

By Monday they will come destroy the eggs and I will be pigeon-less. I don't know what to do. I will ask my friends over at pigeon talk what they would do.

I want to help them, but I can't keep them here, there is a business to run and there's no room for pigeons and their guano which could drop on customer's heads down below.

What should A Pigeon Do ?

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter