Monday, April 21, 2008

The Baby Pigeon is Getting Older


VIDEO HERE

I couldn't imbed it because I loaded it into lame google video because the file size was too big.

I have noticed the black ugly pigeon is a wimp where the pretty momma light pigeon is not afraid of me.

It is a sad day today because I realized the second egg was broke and had not chance to hatch, so I grabbed it and threw it in the street, it was hard boiled by the sun a few days ago. I didn't want too many flies to come up.

I feel lucky to checking out this baby pigeon grow up all because I've been working on my new website AskTheTrainer.com

I've been wanting to change my San Francisco Personal Training website fitSF, but I've been wrapped up with the other site which takes me like 2 days a page at least.

I uploaded another video a couple nights ago on youtube which I thought was really cool.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter