Wednesday, March 26, 2008

San Francisco personal Trainer trying to Act ?

I spent over an hour today trying to record introductions to various pages of my San Francisco personal training website. I think I may have taken over 200 takes and every single one of them is not up to my expectations.

This may be due to the fact the construction guy was drilling, nailing or filing every 30 seconds. j + k fitness studio where I have trained for over 3 years is having progress made. It is going to be interesting to have a new place to train when the street facing larger studio is finished.

I have an intro on my site now, and it sounds like I'm nervous and I look fidgety. It is very annoying. I think I may just have to spend 5 minutes and write down what I want to say for every page intro. It is the obvious solution, but I'm too retarded to do it.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter