Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Starting to get Rolling on My New Website

I have 4 pages out of 50 I have planned. A lot of work ahead. It has taken a while of me messing around with the website template for me to realize that if I try to be a .html and javascript programmer, it will take years for me to get anything done.

I have been working on my site and I have my last page about body fat, which I hate writing about I'm about to finish. I turned in a rough draft today for an article I'm writing about a shoulder workout which focuses on stability.

I then applied for the college football guide at about.com There is a snowball's chance in hell that I would get this job, but it would be a dream job. I don't care how little the pay would be, being a college football super fan and getting paid for it would be a tremendous job.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter