Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another Brutal Japanese Class! OH My God

Throughout my 18+ years of school, I have always been a slacker when it comes to studying and I have always succeeded. This Japanese class I'm in, is going to change me. Today I was dazed and confused from lack of study. I love studying Japanese and hopefully will live in Tokyo some day.

Today I decided that I want to move to Japan next summer! In order to move there, I require of myself, a better understanding of their language. The other thing I need is an income online. I don't think I will be able to get any job in Japan other than an English teacher. It is very hard in Japan to get a job, unless you work for a company and are sent there, or are a CEO of a large company.

From my time in Japan, I noticed that 1/2 of the foreigners there are total losers and the other 1/2 are investment bankers. If I move there as planned, I will be the oldest English teacher over there probably but it will be worth it because I believe the quality of life there is much better than here. Shit, I'll move there strictly for the vending machines, I'd probably go broke from the vending machines as well.

If you have never been to Tokyo, there are vending machines on every street and alley with hot and cold beverages which are yummy. They are only around 100-150 yen or around $1-1.50. I miss them so, I wonder why there is none in the United States?

Today is the big day. In a short while I will choose my www.SiteBuildit.com Domain Name! I figured out what I want the domain to be, and it will be the site which AskTheTrainer.com Forwards To.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter