Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I Love To Answer Questions!!!

Some how I stumbled upon yahoo answers. It is a part of yahoo which they don't publicize that much. It is basically a bunch of people asking questions, I don't know where these people are, but they ask tons of questions. These questions are posted so anybody with a yahoo 360 profile can answer them. This means sometimes kids or people that don't know anything are answering the questions about health and fitness.

I look at it as a good way to not only help people but practice informational writing. The best part about yahoo answers is it is a game. When someone posts a question and the answers are posted, someone chooses the best answer and you get points for it. Luckily you are only allotted a certain amount of points per day. If there was no limit, I would probably get in the zone and answer questions for hours in a row. I can put a link to my site fitSF.com on there too so if people need more help they can just go there!

WORKOUT

I had an abbreviated weight training workout today. I was on the phone with ATT advertising for almost an hour today and it left only 30 minutes to get to the gym and back. I sprinted off and on to the gym and got there and even though I bench pressed heavy on Sunday, I decided to again! I tried 295 and couldn't get it up even though 275 was easy. It brings me to advice I would give somebody, take a week off of lifting that body part if you want to lift for a max.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter