Friday, February 8, 2008

Finally Found a Spare Second to BLOG

I have been immersed in the crazy world of SBI which is a web host which shows you how to build a successful website. This is not the way I have ever went at anything, perhaps it is why I have failed. FitSF is a great site, but if I wanted to make it a national website, I have already failed with the domain name. SBI has you choose the domain name on day 6.

This program is very in depth and focuses on preparation. It actually gives you 10 days to learn and prepare before you start your site. This is to make sure you choose a site which will be competitive with the search engines.

It is a good way to approach many things I guess. To learn a lot about it and prepare intensely until you know exactly what you are doing. I hardly ever do this, and it is painful to me to try to figure stuff out. I'm actually listening to one of their tutorial videos right now.

My website will be devoted to women and their problem areas. To my surprise there is not much competition with specific body parts like waist, thighs, legs and arms.

WORKOUT

Today I sprinted to the gym and lifted weights for about 20 minutes. I did dumbbell shoulder press, some biceps concentration curls and then sprinted home, quick and painful, speaking of painful, I woofed down a giant sandwich before I had to goto the gym to train clients. Alka Selzer helped my intense stomach pain. Word of advice, don't cram a giant sandwitch down your gullet in 2 minutes!

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter