Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Ball is Rolling....

I started my big website project just about 5 minutes ago. I hired a computer programmer / website designer. The designer was a competitive price so I chose to go with them. I will review the website in about a month when my project is done. They happen to be in Pakistan which is why they offer such a competitive.

Today is also the first day in which I will shoot videos with my new canon HG10 High Definition Camcorder.

I will be back later to finish this post

OFF TO THE GYM!

I went to the gym and only had time to do my weight routine, where I did 3 sets of pull ups, 3 sets of bench press 3 sets of biceps and triceps exercise. I then rushed home and got ready for videos today in full 1080I 15mbps HD and I know it is overkill but it was definitely a learning experience.

I found on video, it is virtually impossible for me to be myself. I guess I'm a natural born actor. I haven't put the videos on my computer yet, I'm afraid of the huge amount of memory they are going to take up. They will also cause me to install a bunch of new programs on my already cluttered hard drive. Tonight I have made it a priority to go to bed at midnight so I can set my alarm for 8am.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter