Saturday, February 16, 2008

personal trainer San Francisco

Today I started the day off waking up at 8am after around 6 hours of sleep to go to Japanese class. I did surprisingly well for not really studying. Again I found the class fun and enjoyable but need to have a better studying routine during the week. I have my kanji list out in front of me at this moment but it does me no good If I'm just sitting here typing.

I took a cab to class at 8:40 and got to class early. I walked home at 12 or so which took about 30 or so minutes. I immediately went online and looked on ebay at some domains which I have been eying. Fortunately I won the domain I really wanted and the second domain I lost, but the winning bidder backed out, and I got a second chance offer. I don't know if I want to accept.

I had only 3 personal training sessions today but they went smoothly. One client brought Gatorade's new product G2 and it tasted pretty good. It was pretty much the same as regular Gatorade but they replaced some of the sugar with splenda.

I have a splitting headache right now, I don't know why, but I think I will take a power nap.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter