Friday, February 22, 2008

This is America People! The attitude that Everybody Should have is...

That you can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it. It is a free country and if you have the motivation to do something, there is no reason you shouldn't try your best to accomplish it whether it something you may think is difficult or something easy.

Just the sheer magnitude of the internet makes it fun to create information products aka websites and see if you can tap into even a small fraction of the estimated 600,000,000 internet users around the world.

I'm currently working on the plan for my AskTheTrainer.com site. I am using this program called Site Build it to build the website. It is the best program for creating websites because it gives you very specific guidance and motivation. I searched online for hours trying to find 1 single negative review of SBI or Site Build it, and Couldn't find any negative reviews.

It guides you step by step and tells you the dos and don'ts as well as hosts your site, chooses your domain name and offers top notch customer support. Well I have to get back to my website. www.SiteBuildit.com is their website.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter