Thursday, February 14, 2008

personal training san francisco

yes, the title is the same, I guess that it helps my search engine rank go up. We will see, personally I hate to do it, but if it works what can you do?

Today was a day where I actually did cardio for the 1st time in a while. I think my little left toe is healing properly. I don't know if I mentioned but I kicked the door and thought I broke it. The first day I was limping pretty bad, but today I'm walking fine but can't put any serious pressure on it.

I'm working hard editing my keywords from site build it. I pretty much have the exact picture of my site AskTheTrainer.com in my head, now comes the very time consuming part of doing the videos with my Canon HG10 and all the pictures of all the exercises with clients.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter