Sunday, February 3, 2008

GREAT SUPERBOWL

I woke up early and worked on my website fitSF.com and then went to the gym and started watching the superbowl while on the cardio bike. I had a pretty good lifting session before I did my cardio too. I saw a friend at the gym and went to safeway where I bought 70 bucks worth of groceries. She was going to give me a ride home so I could stock up on stuff. I spent 70 dollars and right now I can honestly say I have no idea what I bought. Don't you hate when that happens?

I came home and watched what was one of the best football games I have seen in many years. The circumstances really made it great. I always root for the underdogs and this game I feel the Giants were the ultimate underdogs. My heart was racing and I saw maybe the best play of all time. With less than a minute left, Eli Manning was sacked... no wait, he wasn't he amazingly got out of a gauntlet and threw up a prayer. The prayer was answered by an absolutely amazing freak catch by an unknown receiver Tyree.

After I'm done watching this NFL love fest on the post game show I will start getting down to business. I have to finish the article I am hopefully getting paid for an online website. I am also looking to start working on my new website AskTheTrainer.com I am hoping I can also study a little Kanji tonight for my Japanese class.

I put some of other people's articles on my website fitsf.com today and I found it difficult to find worthy articles. The free fitness articles that I post are 10x better than most I've read. I don't know if I'm just good at writing about this stuff or other people just put out very average uninspired waste of cyberspace articles.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter