Friday, January 18, 2008

B B B Billion Dollar Idea

Today I had an idea while training a client. The idea is a for sure success. I could picture yahoo or google buying my finished product for Billions of dollars. It doesn't have anything to do with the fitness industry either.

The only thing is, I have absolutely no way I could develop this without professionals. I was training a client who writes software and he said it would take a team of 10 software designers around 6 months. What is this idea you ask?

I wouldn't even tell my brother. Only me and my client know. There are some similar things online but nothing as good as what I would have in my head.

Off that subject I actually purchased my domain today! AskTheTrainer.com is now mine! I spent a while trying to tell myself that I don't need that domain, but it is perfect. It is easy to type and sounds very professional. I ended up spending $2,500 and I am satisfied. Now I need to do the hard work and actually design the site :( It will be fun though.

I saw Cloverfield last night and it was an amazing movie! The idiots in the audience didn't like it, about as much as I didn't like the idiots in the audience. There is no scooby doo ending, dumb americans like those, I don't. Great action, suspense, made me feel like I was there!

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter