Thursday, January 31, 2008

People I Hate & You Should Too!

Well today I found out that the top ranking sites on google selling camcorders at discount prices were selling Chinese versions with no English. I was shocked that companies are allowed to do that. They didn't mention that anywhere on their site. I called about 5 or 6 of them and I got tremendously rude and pathetic service. ShopCartUSA.com bestpricedcameras.com bwayphoto.com techondigital.com you all suck, and should burn in hell, and I hate your guts and hope you all go out of business.

Yesterday I came across another one of my least favorite things. When you're driving down the street or riding your bicycle even, and someone with a street tank, comes to a complete stop to go up a driveway. Ridiculous, they may be driving an hummer H8 with a 400 horsepower engine and 30 inch mud bog tires or a Ford F950 or whatever. You are responsible for our country going to war and you can't even drive up a diveway. You suck and I hate you!

This brings me to the ultimate. I haven't drove in over a year and a half but I still have nightmares of this one. Have you ever been driving in the fast lane and come across a sportscar that probably cost $200,000 and you get stuck behind them. I would usually have to pass them on the right with my 3 cylinder Geo Metro. My point is, if you have a 400 Horsepower BMW m20 either drive fast or get the hell out of the way. If you are a driver of a nice car and drive slow, you should be stripped of your divers license and your car should be given to me, so I can drive as fast as you should be.

I hate you and I'm sure your car does too. You suck!

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter