Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Writing!

Writing is what it is. I heard a good quote before. Writing is easy. All you do is stare at a blank sheet of paper until drops of blood form on your forehead. --- Gene Fowler

That definitely applies to me, except the blood drips on the keyboard.

I just got off the phone with a website owner who is looking for a trainer to write fitness articles. He is going to send me an email with topics which I get to choose from to write a sample article, which only is to be around 1000 words, but will surely kill me and the editor trying to fix my mistakes.

My major website project that I am dying to finish has yet to start. It will require more pictures which are a huge headache, a ton of writing and a lot of tedious marketing.

I have been incredibly pathetic as far as working out goes. I still am not 100% from my Tokyo disaster trip but it is no excuse. Today I plan to get at least 30 minutes of interval cardio.

My entire life I've found it difficult to focus on one thing at a time. If anybody out there is reading this and has advice for me, please...

FITNESS TIP OF THE DAY!

Got a Flat Stomach or Abs?


Unless you strive for that sumo look, your goal is to get that 6 pack abs look. Women generally want a flat stomach. Having flat stomach not only is aesthetically pleasing to most people, it is the epitome of being in shape and healthy.

Oh the quest for the flat stomach. Many people have tried, many people have failed. Unless your blessed with the good genes for a naturally high metabolism achieving the 6 pack or flat stomach look is very difficult.

The facts that there is food on every corner, and most social activities revolve around eating, drinking and being merry does not help either. So how do you go about achieving the desired look around your mid section?

Should you do abdominal exercises? Cardio? Core Training? Weight Training?

The answer is D all the above, but your diet is of the utmost importance. But wait! There is something more important than your diet?

Yes! You need to cleanse!

The benefits of a proper full body cleanse are numerous. You will lose inches around your waist during the cleanse and your body will become more efficient at burning fat after! You will have unbelievable amounts of energy after you cleanse. Foods that you thought were boring will now be bursting with flavor.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter