Monday, January 21, 2008

I Love Sales Calls!

NOT

I appreciate the people selling the product. They are trying to do their job very hard. They have no shame and can accept failure. Accepting failure is one of the most difficult things for me to accept. That is why I am not a sales person.

I have clients from 2-9pm tonight, which I'm not really happy about. I'd rather be working on my website askthetrainer.com which is 5% done. I say it every day but I haven't worked on it at all.

Even though I have to be at the gym at 2pm and it's almost 1pm right now, I'm still heading to the gym (24 hour fitness) to get in some cardio. Like I've said many times before, it's not quantity of cardio you do, it's the quality! Unless of course you like to do a large quantity of cardio. Doing cardio for long bouts makes me feel soft and low energy. High intensity intervals invigorates me and gives me extra energy.

GYM TIME

Today I will sprint off and on to the gym, which will take around 5 minutes. After I get there I will sit on a stationary bike for another 5 minutes to get ready for more intense exercise. I will then go to the stepmill for a 10 minute level 16 fat burner program. This will no doubt kill me, but I will then try for another 10 minutes on the elliptical where I alternate between level 18 and level 12 for 1 minute increments or until my heart rate falls back down to around 130 beats per minute (BPM).

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter