Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Personal Training on a Rainy Day

I have 10 minutes to get to the gym and of course I'm procrastinating. I am heading there 15 minutes early because one of my clients comes early to do a little cardio before our session. It is good because it gives me some time to prepare some personal training sessions for later in the day.

Got done with all my training sessions and now I'm in writing mode. I'm trying to partition my time between my Japanese studies, writing articles, working on websites, and unfortunately a video game. I got back into this game on my PS3 called God of War II which is a mindless action game based on Greek Mythology. I'm a huge fan of Greek Mythology so when I play it and make progress, I can't stop.

I just finished submitting some articles to ezinearticles.com They are not my best work, but I looked at some of the other articles in the same field and compared to those mine are masterpieces. I will now look at a program that will submit the same articles to multiple websites. It will be a great way to get my name out there in cyberspace. I am still wondering if I should post my articles on fitSF.com or HealthandFitnessRx.com though.

WORKOUT

I had an hour break in between clients today. I spent the first 25 minutes doing some bench press and lat pulls along with seated rows. I just loaded 225 on the bar and did about 7 sets of 5 with little rest as possible. I supersetted those with different angle back exercises. I finished with a set of biceps and a set of triceps on dumbbells and cables respectively.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter