Friday, January 11, 2008

Bout ready to get into the groove

What a slow week training wise. I did my laundry today, which is still sitting on my bed. It has been 10 days since I got back from Tokyo and I'm starting to feel a little better. I have Japanese class tomorrow at 9am so I can't stay up too late tonight. Finding a taxi to class at 8:30am is no fun. You can never know if you call the number how long they will take. Sometimes I call and immediately there's a taxi at your door and sometimes it takes half an hour.

I just purchased 2 new website templates. No more wasting time searching for website templates. Now I plan to create content for my websites and stop wasting time. I have a great idea today. I was about ready to read my emails and there was an ad for an article on yahoo. Top 20 movie twists got me interested immediately.

I'm gonna put the top 10 lists on my websites now. It is not only fun for the website visitor, but fun for the author, which is me! I'm still waiting back from the guy who has the domain name I want. The asking price is $6,500 and I hope I can get it for less. It is the domain that is perfect for what I want to do.

I bought a bunch of fruit today and it felt good to eat some different stuff. I just appreciate how lucky we are to be able to get grapes, peaches, strawberries, cherries and blueberries in the middle of the winter. I didn't work out but I'm feeling like I'm getting my energy back. That is until I get schooled by a bunch of teenagers in my Japanese beginning 3 class tomorrow.

FITNESS TIP OF THE DAY!

Get Outside!


If you are like me you try to hit the gym as often as possible. Sometimes this can be an unmotivating experience. I remember going to the gym sometimes for 6 days in a week and doing the same exact thing every time.

If you do too much of something it won't last. Why not get outside and find a new activity! I'm blessed to live in San Francisco, which is famous for it's hills. It would be easy for me to go for a walk and get a workout in some parts of the city. You could go for a bike ride up a couple hills, or go out to run a stadium. In San Francisco there are many different places to exercise. There is a page dedicated to this on my website http://fitsf.com

You will find that you will have a better "runner's high" after doing a new outdoor activity.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter