Monday, January 14, 2008

FitnessTrainerLIVE

My brother mark who runs his own computer tech website SFonsite.com thought of that domain name. I have been trying to contact the owner of a certain domain for a couple weeks. His asking price was $6,500 so I think my brother just saved me 6500 bucks. I actually think this domain flows perfectly, is easy to type, and describes exactly what I want to offer.

I am pretty excited about my new website. My main focus is getting it at least 80% done before I start marketing for it. I know search engine optimization takes time and I expect the site not to receive any significant traffic for a while. My main focus will be networking with people in the same business that I don't have to compete with and trying to receive word of mouth referrals from past and current clients.

I'm going to keep my post short today, have to train a 6 clients in a row starting at 3 and I need to head to the gym and do some cardio.

FITNESS TIP OF THE DAY

Caffeine is Your Friend!


Did you know that caffeine is a controlled substance for Olympic athletes? Why, because in medium endurance events caffeine increases your performance!

For those of you who care about body composition, caffeine also helps break down your stored body fat. It does this by increasing the rate at which your body releases FFAs (Free Fatty Acids) into your bloodstream. Only after FFAs are released into your blood stream can they be burned for energy.

Caffeine is readily available in many supplements and drinks. You should avoid any caffeine supplements because caffeine is a drug and you don't want to take too much of it. There is about 100mg of caffeine in a cup of coffee, so about 2 cups of coffee should be enough to get you a workout boost before your workout. You will workout more intensely and burn more fat.

I'll take 2 packets of Splenda and 2 cremes please!

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter