Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Blog so Nice, Gotta do it Twice!

My friend Nuchie flew in from New York City. She is very tired, has been up since 3am west coast time and is crashed right now as I type some more blog

In case you missed my story, I'll type it again below.

Why do I think being a personal trainer and personal training in San Francisco isn't all it's cracked up to be? Being a personal trainer is very great. I very muchlove personal training. The problem with being a great personal trainer and personal training clients many hours a week is just having to have an appointment at one time.

I am a personal trainer because I like personal training clients and watch them achieve their fitness goals. Sometimes it doesn't seem that my clients are really into their personal training sessions. This is when being a personal trainer is most difficult. In San Francisco people have very busy lives and sometimes a personal training session is in the middle of their day and fitness is not something they want to let into their lives, and a personal trainer can do nothing about that.

I am a successful personal trainer. While, personal training my clients I can sometimes see which ones will have success and which ones will fail. Listening to me during the personal training sessions is crucial. As a personal trainer it is must frustrating when a client does not listen to me, especially during the personal training sessions. I will tell them to perform the rep slowly and they always go fast or something like that.

Another thing that they don't listen is fitness advice from their personal trainer. Outside of their personal training sessions is when a personal trainer is most valuable. That is where their fitness goals will be accomplished and their personal training program will show results.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter