Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Completely Halted

My energy levels are totally dropping. I hope I'm finally getting used being back in this time zone. I was only gone for 5 days to Tokyo, but maybe my body got out of whack. At this point I have so many things I would like to do it is making me feel tired. I just have to focus and get one thing done at a time.

I would love to get everything done but I just switched servers and now my site http://www.FitSF.com is down for 24 hours. Instead of making the web pages I want to make I have browsing the net aimlessly. Everything is pretty aimless right about now.

I have many great ideas and when I don't pursue them I get angry with myself and accomplish nothing. I didn't do my cardio exercise again. I've been going to the gym every other day which is good for some people but for me it is not. I need to go at least 6 days because my eating habits are somewhere between a horse and a hippo. I have noticed that my appetite is slightly suppressed while working out every other day as opposed to every day, which brings me to the....

FITNESS tip of the DAY

Workout frequency


How often should you work out? This is extremely goal dependent. If you are 100 pounds overweight you should be in the gym for at least 6 days a week. If you are trying to lose 5 pounds, you could probably get away with 3 days a week. It also depends on the time you plan to spend at the gym.

Personally I like to spend around 45 minutes and no longer than an hour for cardio and weights 6 days a week. If you like marathon like 2 hour workout days in the gym 6 days would not work. There is no concrete answer unless all the facts are present therefore WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN and see how your body responds and go from there. If you ask a trainer "how often should I work out?" they will without a doubt ask you many questions filling in as many pieces of the puzzle as they can.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter